Saturday, October 13, 2012

Why I love you.

I love you because,

you make me laugh, even if I'm laughing at you.

you get my quirks, and have quirks of your own.

we are a team, and proceed accordingly

you are my best friend

and such a hard worker

if i'm ever feeling sad you have never made me feel worse, you listen intently and try your best to help. Your always saying, "how can I help you?" and giving the best advice.

I love how unselfish you are.

you were there for me in one of the hardest times in my life, you never gave up.

(i'm glad you decided I would be worth it)

You text me good morning, and good night, even though its been 10 months.

You tell me you love me so genuinely, because you are genuine

I love your athenticity. the way you are sure of yourself, and you don't let what other people think affect your decisions

I love that you are a hard worker, I know you will provide for us, and I will help too.

everyone that has known you has nothing but good things to say

I love that you have been there and done that, because you get "it" now. You can do hard things, you've done hard things, and you survived. Just like me.

I love the way you sing to songs in the car

and how beautiful you are inside, and handsome on the outside

I love that you listen to me, and laugh at my jokes

I love how you love my family, especially my sister, and are so excepting of both my brothers .

I love that you don't judge people, you are such a good example to me.

I love that we don't fight.

I love that you love me.

I'm so lucky.

I'm getting such a great man, with such a great family.

this list could go on.

but I will stop.

because its kinda mushy.

I'm so excited to be getting married to this amazing guy!

5 months to go hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. This almost made me cry! I like the part where he didn't give up and thought you were worth it. He was right! And you two really are so perfect for each other. I couldn't be happier!

    ReplyDelete