Sunday, October 21, 2012

Runawaybride 10K

My 10K is in six days!

If I win I get a free wedding dress, and other free assorted wedding stuff.


I haven't been so nervous to race since high school!!! or my first half marathon! YIKES!!!


this race is in Saint George Utah. Mark is going to be my Cheer leader. He is my biggest fan. I love that boy so much. I'm so happy with the decision I've made to marry him.

some of the plus's of marrying mark are,

He is my best friend

I feel safe with him

My best friend is now my cousin-in Law :)

I'm getting a wonderful second family, ( who doesn't need or want that?!)


yep, can't complain there.


My Best friend  Leah wrote about her home team.

I'd say my home team is seriously pretty amazing. at the end of the day, you have heavenly father, your family, and the friends you consider family. these are the people that matter to me.

I love people a lot, but I'd only do anything and everything for a few. sorry to the wrest of you.

there you go,

happy Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Rachelle. This made me laugh out loud. I'm so lucky that I'm one of those people you would do anything and everything for. I hope you know I feel the same about you! And I'm so excited for you to run!!! I hope you win! I will pray every day this week that you will win. :)

    ReplyDelete