Sunday, November 25, 2012

What are you Greatfull for?

I was thinking today, about the things I am grateful for.
 
The biggest one has to be that I have a healthy body.
 
seriously. You can have a lot of things go wrong, no house, no job, low on gas, or maybe no car, etc... but if you have a healthy body then you are able, and being able allows you to make so many things right.
 
 
So I'm grateful that the worst physical pain I've experienced was appendicitis in 8th grade, and then probably shin splint/ IT band problems.
 
my fears in life consist of not being able to run which is pretty minimal compared to some of the terrible hardships other people go through with there body's.
 
other things I'm grateful for...
 
My family- quirky, crazy, out of control, hilarious, fun, Loving! and most of all, supportive and honest. I love these people. we may be a crazy, combined family, but they are my blood even if its not biological, and I love them.
 
 
My best friend Leah. (Ammon can be included too). This little (grown up ) girl has been my best friend since we were young ins. I'm seriously so blessed. She has stuck by me through thick and thin. Her and Ammon have been there giving me advice, watching me have break downs and helping me see the brighter side of things. They make one amazing team, and I'm super happy to call them family..well in 3 and 1/2 months it will be official. I love you two.
 
 
Obviously I'm great full for Mark. What an interesting bunch of events that led us to each other. When I think about all the things leading up to us dating, the irony of it all is just to perfect. I'm thinking Heavenly Father had plans for us for sure. Love this guy with all my heart!
We had a hard time being serious.. shocker I know.
 
 



I'm grateful for my new Job. although sitting is hard, the people are great, the pay is decent, and the hours are good. I got pretty lucky.
I'm grateful for the temple. I'm so happy that I'm getting married there. it feels like such an accomplishment to me, and I'm so happy for Mark and me, and way excited.
I'm grateful for food. self explanatory.
I'm grateful for this nice weather.
My thanks giving was spent with the people I love, and I got to eat a lot of pie.... and I've been eating it everyday since.. guilty. Next week I'm going back to my healthy eating ways.
Happy November everyone! guess what?! in December it will be three months until my wedding! woot woot!!
 


1 comment:

  1. Rachelle you are seriously the sweetest thing! I love what you said about your family! And I of course love what you said about me and Ammon. And then of course Mark! I finally got to work with him the other night. I do love that kid and I love you two! :)

    ReplyDelete