Sunday, November 11, 2012

Choices that I make.

Choices I make.
 
Where do I begin? I have been so far from the right path before that I felt hopeless and lost completely, so lost that I had numbed out.
 
The other day I realized that its been almost a year, well it will be a year in a few days, since my life changed in a major way.
 
Changes come around from decisions. I am bad with judging myself, but I have learned that sometimes we make choices, they weren't good choices but that doesn't make me bad. It just means I made the wrong decision, and I had to pay the consequences of that choice.
 
 
Anyway this being said, since November of last year there have been so many choices that have been made.
 
I realize that those choices were hidden blessings.
 
 
some of the blessings since last November.
 
 
I deal with my emotions, and don't numb out
 
I returned to being an active member of the church, I have a strong relationship with my heavenly father, and I know that he loves me.
 
I have strong bonds, and relationships with my family members, and best friends.
 
I stopped thinking so negatively about myself, and I don't have anxiety anymore.
 
I found my own reasons to work out again, instead of literally working out to get rid of the emotional pain, and anxiety I had.
 
I had my eyes opened about people. guys. relationships. friendships. love. being happy. fixing people etc.
 
I started dating Mark
 
I fell in love again, in a healthy normal matter that was so foreign to me.
 
I found out that relationships aren't hard when they are with someone that really loves you
 
love isn't selfish
 
I'm  got engaged
 
and I'm getting Married to my best friend in March!
 
I'm also doing better in school, work etc...
 
Overall, I feel that I understand the world better, from a different perspective.
 
Our choices don't make us bad, but they do shape us. some things we can't change, some things we do will leave us different, scared, never the same. we become stronger in the aftermath of a storm, because we learned how to survive .
 
I'm grateful for the things that have brought me here in my life.
 
 
okay so that was my sentimental, reflecting back on time part of the post. here is the real choices that I'm excited about lately!
 
Well, I've been engaged for two months, and here is what I have accomplished so far.
 
Booked our reception center
paid for our photographer
figured out flowers
got my dress, bridesmaid dresses and one of the moms dresses
got ideas for center pieces, working on getting all the stuff
and booked the Salt Lake Temple for March 7th,2013 at 11:40 AM!!
 
I'm so excited to be getting married in the temple!
anyway there you guys go. enjoy the ramblings. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I love this post! You booked the temple! For me, that's when it really hit me that it was really happening! Can I come? Pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete