Friday, September 14, 2012

September 10th,2012. The Show down .

Fast forward a couple of months, to the the Utah county fair in Salt Lake city.
 
One of my best friends Mary had invited Mark and I , along with my sister and her boyfriend Brennan to go to the county fair, on monday September 10th. because that day was all you can eat Ice cream, for only 3 dollars ! who can beat that?
 
Plus I absolutely love looking at Animals, so I was So excited to go! Everyone got work off and we all dressed up country ( I love dressing up for things like that) ha
 
Anyway Jana and Brennan were running late, so we ate ice cream and then walked around to find "real food" which is difficult to do at the fair, everything was greasy, but so good!
 
when Jana and Brennan got there we decided to go walk around, and of course i wanted to look at the animals, so we headed to the barn. As we were walking there someone suggested that we go on some of the rides after, and of course I was down for that.
 
one of my bucket list things in life was to Kiss someone on the Ferris Wheel. silly I know, but after watching shows like the O.C. and the Movie the note book, it looked and sounded fun .. hehehe.
 
I told Mark all of this, of course.
 
We spent about an hour and a half looking at the animals, and then around 9, I think Mary suggested we go and ride some rides before the fair closed. So we got in line for the Ferris Wheel, and the tickets were expensive! 8 bucks for the both of us! I was like are you serious? that's so expensive! and Mark said "oh its fine."
 
When we got on the Ferris Wheel Mark was acting really Nervous, but I just thought he was acting that way because he is scarred of heights. ( also, we had talked about getting engaged in October, so I was completely clueless) .
 
I asked him if he was having fun, and he said he was having so much fun, and then he said this:
 
" You know you are my best friend right?, the best friend that I've ever had?"
me: "yeah, I know, you're mine too."
"and you know that I love you Rachelle?"
Me:"I know,I love you too."
( I was associating his sudden mushy,cuteness to his fear of heights and then having a good time at the fair, so i just thought he felt like he needed to tell me these things :) )
 
and then he started to get off the seat, while we are up in the air, and he was really nervous.
 
 he said, "you know i want you to be my Wife right?"
and as he was saying this he is getting down on his knees... and I was trying to figure out what was going on, because i still thought we were getting engaged in October hahaha.
 then he pulled out the ring, and said, " will you Mary me, Rachelle?"
 
I was hysterically happy, I couldn't stop laughing, and I kept saying  "oh my gosh are you serious?!!!"
after about a minute he was like "well?"
 
and then I said. "YEAH, Of COURSE!"
 
it was perfect, when we got off the Ferris wheel everyone was waiting for us, taking pictures, and it was so cool. everyone had known but me. I was completely oblivious!
 
I'm so happy that it was such a surprise. I'm so happy.
 
I'm getting married! woot, woot.
 
my fiance is seriously Amazing. I couldn't ask for anything better, and i am so, so, so, happy to be marrying him.
 
here are some pictures.

Jana, My sister was the one who suggested he propose at the fair, on the Ferris wheel. love her

Mark making me look like a midget.

getting off the Ferris wheel.

I was so happy, I told the Hispanic guy what just happened, he didn't know English i think.


we were so happy!


Calling our family's

The ring, you can't see it to well though. sorry.

My Happy Dance.


I love him so much! he's so handsome!

Well there you go, you guys got the run down now. I got lucky, Ice cream, animals, crossed of something from my bucket list, and hey I'm getting Married!

No comments:

Post a Comment