Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ubber Post. Random things.

So here it goes... This post will be Random things about me, and my life, that are happening or have Happened.

I enjoy Picture taking, and Baking.. I wouldn't say that i'm Crafty.. maybe creative. maybe one day, crafty...
The Baked Goods.
Marks Valentines Cake.

My Nephew Jaxyns Skateboard Birthday Cake, pretty sure I enjoyed making it than he did, getting it.

Hahaha, Poor Les. It turned out a little girly.. but so good!

One of my Favorites. Janas Halloween Birthday cake.

This is By Far the best that i've done. Mint Chocolate chip cake for my dad. I have gotten better. I love decorating and making things for people. He Loved This!
Here are some pictures of my Photos. I like to take nature shots. so its not to exciting. one day i hope to get a more proffessional camera.




These horses were hobbled, so when they tried to walk they had to kind of jump. It scared me so bad! until I Realized what was happening.I totally thought they were trying to ATTACK! haha.


Curiosity Kills the Cat.


Tire Faucet

The Swan, Watching over her Ducklings.


Thats all for today. I will update my life tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment