Sunday, April 8, 2012

All Things ShINY and BRIGhT!

Is there anything better than sunshine?
tulips opening in the morning sun, a river or stream clear as ice, fish dancing inside it, basking in the sunlight?

being able to walk outside with out a jacket and boots on?

spring is coming slowly. there is nothing better.
today is easter, we have such nice weather.

I'm so happy, because life is going good. I got a raise at work finally, and they made me a shift lead. which will look good on a resume, i'm really greatfull for that.
I have a wonderfull best friend she's getting married in the temple so soon, and i'm so proud of her hard work, and determination. she's such a good example to me.
we have been friends since the 5th grade, and best friends since 10th. there hasn't been anything better thats happened to me. true friendship is one of the greatest gifts god can give you in this life.
I'm so greatfull for her.

there's also this guy. he gets me in ways i don't think i even understand, but he is wonderfull. I can't imagine where i'd be with out him.
agian, i know that god loves me, he's blessing me so much.

school is almost over, and even though i feel like i'm sinking with all the things i have and need to get done, i will be happy when its done.

Summer is knocking on the door, soon spring will let her in.
I want to start running in the mornings again, and going to the gym 3 times a week.

I want to run a 5k,10k,half marathon or two, and maybe a relay this summer, I want to be a golden child.

more than anything i want to go sit in the temple, and feel the piece and joy that is there. I know i can. I know i will.

healing has been a process, but i'm realizing that some things leave us, for one simple reason. they weren't meant to be.

Its a good realization.

All things shiny and Bright, beautiful and free.

I want to find them, and make them a part of me.
winter is leaving.

It is time.

I'm so glad i can realize things that i haven't before. In this past year i have learned more about who i am, and who i want to be, than i have in a very,very long time.

I'm glad that i have the oppertunity to grow so much.

The future is bright.

i'm excited to see where it will lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment