Saturday, November 26, 2011

All I ever Wanted.

I Saw them in concert at the big @ss show for my sisters birthday a few months ago.





they were amazing, especially the asian Steven.. so dreamy!





and they walked feet in front of me, close enough to touch, it wasn't until there body gaurded politely asked me to move aside that i realized who these famouse people were.





that is THEE Air Borne Toxic Event! they walked right by me, it was so precious i could have died... ha okay i'm not really that dramatic.. but yeah that asian Steven really is JUST that GOOD looking..





maybe its the hair, or that he is talented, can dance and has amazing style.. i just can't pin point it.



BUT i can give you some good music choices from this band.






my personal favorites are










  • All I Ever Wanted






  • Sometime around midnight






  • Changing






  • and, Missy









"Music, its like a journal with rythme".




"Every journal is different, but all people go through the same emotions at some point or another, this is why music is so powerful".




No comments:

Post a Comment